Sunday

CA did it to me again !

As you see a few post ago I was outsourced from CA by CANON Friday was my last day at CA/CANON .

I was told that CA need to save some money and didn't think they needed 5 people in the mail room. So they let me go.

God I though now that I worked for the OUTSOURCING company that I would save. God how wrong I was !!!


This is not wright and this is the reason why Corp America is going to hell !!

You want me to by thing from you like cars, food, t.v, ect. THEN KEEP JOB HERE IN THE USA !!!!


The thing that scares me is this is all a fad and Corp America will see ( The Hard Way ) that this will not work and they will not save the money they think they will and we will not stand for it !!


Boycott any company that OUTSOURCING !!!

1 comment:

vieclambienhoa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.